Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

cohuc_3807591
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey so I wrote another post about using the sflash but I wasn't hearing much so I started playing aroundwith it to see what I could do. I was checking... Show More
cohuc_3807591
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey all:I have a part that i'm communicating with over SPI, and it wants MOSI to idle high. Looking at the standard gsio driver function, I see that t... Show More
motac_3965836
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm learning /43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/snip/ap_clients_rssi/ap_clients_rssi.c  using Make Targetsnip.ap_clients_rssi-CYW954907AEVAL1F-debug downloadI could de... Show More
motac_3965836
Wi-Fi Combo
It is defined in wwd_constants.h but I found no where it has been modified . and it print out it's value of Unknown changed to vWiced_006.002.001.0002... Show More
user_3880456
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I want to setup a bluetooth communication between 2 PSoC 6 WiFi-BT CY8CKIT_062 kits. One of the kits will send a data, and the other kit wil... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
I can see specific parameters to use for GLOBAL_DEFINES in my makefile based on sample code, blogs, this forum, etc. but if I am looking for something... Show More
NaFi_2915566
Wi-Fi Combo
my code builds and runs fine in "download run" configuration but the "-debug download" configuration is giving a build error.Moreover, the error seems... Show More
SeSh_3921701
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!There's some part of the code I'm dealing with that needs the mutex to be initialized statically:static pthread_mutex_t lock = PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIA... Show More
rzec_3016261
Wi-Fi Combo
According to the datasheet (Table 21), I can do SWD debugging over the GPIO1 and 2 ports if I pull them up during POR.That's nice but I'm unable to fi... Show More
motac_3965836
Wi-Fi Combo
Error fetching IP-address listwhen I use snip.ap_clients_rssi-CYW954907AEVAL1F download run to test the serial print this. why can't I get access on a... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.