Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Sort by:
zecoc_4053961
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear community,I'm looking for a setup including both hardware (wifi adaptor, dev board) and software (drivers, API) compatible with the WiFi Neighbor... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,When sending HTTP packets, the server connection works fine for a while and then I start seeing socket closed error (7014). It doesn't recover from... Show More
prpuc_2175051
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are working on BCM4343W based WiFi Murata module with ARM Cortex M4 based platform (interfaced through SDIO) and uses ThreadX/NetX. The WICED SD... Show More
debec_2126651
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, i have seen Git examples referenced on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W (PSoC6 WiFi + BT Prototyping Kit). But i noticed that when i set the <Device mpn="C... Show More
nica_3974631
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,I am working with the BCM943362WCD4_EVB and during a USB download I believe there was an error transferring the software, as a result the sys... Show More
garc_3476631
Wi-Fi Combo
Using and Configuring CY8CKIT 062 WI-FI BT connected to W10 laptop. The display is,not entering DEMO MODE. Ive followed the Qick Start Guide .. no Dis... Show More
user_4052831
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm not sure if I ask my question in the right community. Please redirect me if needed.Do you have any plans to build drivers for cyw43455 Wifi/... Show More
ChMa_3922746
Wi-Fi Combo
I am running concurrent HTTPS Server and Client on a CYW943907AEVAL1F eval board.  The code I am using is based upon these two SDK examples:1) HTTPS s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloIs there a way to flash the BCM/CYW43907 through the JLink standard tools? I tried it with these settings, but it did not succeed:Erasing seems t... Show More
brha_3994521
Wi-Fi Combo
I don't know why I am having so much difficulty getting my environment going.  I have downloaded and installed the Wiced Studio 6.2.2 on both my Macbo... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.