Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

alorc_4110946
Wi-Fi Combo
I build pwm from 101 tutorial. All other programs worked, event PuTTY up to this point. Attached is error, .mk and .c. Error 10:24:51 **** Build of co... Show More
MaDu_3290941
Wi-Fi Combo
Per this thread that has not been updated: Not able to install sdk-6.2 on Linux64​I still have the same issue on 6.2.1. Did I miss the fix? Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Not able to install it on linux-64.I'm sure I have enough free space , but it keep shows below dialog.I have 8.4GB free space, but the dialog shows I ... Show More
user_4087271
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,we're developing a standalone PcB to monitor WiFi devices based on the management frames they are sending out (Probe Requests mainly).We current... Show More
user_875031
Wi-Fi Combo
when I use  then mode  ---WWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES--  ,how can I confirm the address of  firmware  ? could you tell Me the  difference  about  the tow mod... Show More
BaGo_4138971
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm new to WICED sdk.  I tried to update my SDK from 3.6 to 6.2. I have installed the 6.2 IDE. imported my 3.6 code.I tried to build the code and i... Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any documentation for these and how do they work with the OTA?  Is the documentation on OTA for a host MCU like the STM32F429? Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
In creating a new platform for an STM32F429 with a Murrata 1DX  target board, I have questions on how to find the right label to add for new ISRs  han... Show More
jacec_1390826
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,we were discussing HW host interface and discovered, that there used to be SPI interface supported on CYW43364 side, but it has been removed fro... Show More
MiRo_263836
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a new target board with STM32F429 and 1DX module and will need to download code.  I have a J-Link programmer / debugger and want to program wit... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.