Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MiSa_2357281
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I'm trying to check about it connect the P2P-GC with 43907(using test/console wiced sample apps) to Autonomous GO on 43455(Linux). It can co... Show More
MiKi_4159711
Wi-Fi Combo
For the CYW43438 chipset, how many STA (client devices) can be supported while in AP + STA mode?This chip is attached to a remote Access Point as as a... Show More
jina_4171326
Wi-Fi Combo
respected sir/mamnow, i'm using CYW54907 and initialize WiFi Access-point in this board. and i'm able to analysis WiFi beacon frame in wire-shark soft... Show More
GiHe_2512991
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all using cyw94343,  cypress has only 2 PWM cpio's assigned with this model,   I need to create a total of 4 - 6 to control motors, driven off ... Show More
DaRa_4056336
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Nebula IOT dev kit rev 2.0 and I am trying to test Serial Gatt Service with it.I am using my own Android application that I wrote and wo... Show More
user_4252696
Wi-Fi Combo
Context is this thread I created earlier Can I send frames directly to an lwIP interface on a CYW43340?When I compile 43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/wwd/ping with F... Show More
GrahamS_21
Wi-Fi Combo
I was trying to demonstrate the Secure_Mqtt snip project to a customer today but ran in to some problems.if i wanted to use the Mosquitto broker, can ... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Wi-Fi Combo
Section 3.1 of WICED Enterprise Security User Guide** lists six kits that support Enterprise security.The base components from those kits are:CYW43907... Show More
jina_4171326
Wi-Fi Combo
i'm try to design PCB based on CYW54907.. but how can i design it without any recommended footprint dimension of chip CYW54907..i checked datasheet bu... Show More
AdRa_2439926
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Support,We need to know some layout guidelines for CYW43438 with respect to chip down option. I found some one reference but it showing in 8 layer ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.