Wifi - SDIO on CYW943907AEVAL1F

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

My question is similar to this one but I would like to build a Wifi to SDIO adapter.

I understand how to send/receive data via TCP/IP. However, I am unsure how to set up and transfer to/from the SDIO interface.

1. How do I specify SDIO (not SPI etc) as the bus interface? I don’t see any bus definition in CYW943907AEVAL1F.mk
  2. How do I use the SDIO bus? Do I need to just wiced_init, and run the internal thread? Or do I need to directly use the wwd_bus interface to send/receive?

Many thanks in advance

mady grsr rroy riya vnak

0 Likes
1 Solution
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

The library functions for SDIO bus are described in /WICED/platform/MCU/BCM4390x/peripherals/platform_sdio.h. You can use platform_sdio_host_init() to initialise the SDIO interface.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me with this?

0 Likes
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

The library functions for SDIO bus are described in /WICED/platform/MCU/BCM4390x/peripherals/platform_sdio.h. You can use platform_sdio_host_init() to initialise the SDIO interface.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are there any examples for how to use the platform_sdio interface in a practical program?  E.g. reading/writing using the interface, setting block size, master/slave, etc?

0 Likes