I have not had any issues connecting to my WICED EVB via JTAG to program and debug the board.Today I tried modifying the platform files, and after the first download, I am unable to connect to or program the board.Any idea whats going on? How do I fix this?
It is possible that your platform modifications may have repurposed GPIOs that are otherwise used for JTAG.When this happens, the app boots and repurposes the GPIOs before the debugger has a chance to halt the processor via JTAG.To beat the app to it, try the following:
- Connect the EVB to your computer
- Build and prepare to download an app
- Hold the reset button on the EVB
- When the app is about to start programming the board (watch the build output) release the reset button on the EVB
- Watch while the app downloads (if it fails, try again, but vary the timing of when you release the reset button)