Section 3.1 of WICED Enterprise Security User Guide** lists six kits that support Enterprise security.
The base components from those kits are:
How will follow on components be confirmed to support Enterprise Security?
Will there be a list of newer parts that support Enterprise security or are the features within a component that are required to support network security already identified. If the features are identified, any component's support for Enterprise Security can be evaluated based on comparison to the list of required features.
It is critical for designers to be certain their products will be compatible with the majority of enterprise network environments.
Related Enterprise Security Information and Discussions:
- WICED Enterprise Security User Guide is found in the WICED SDK: /43xxx_Wi-Fi/doc/WICED-Enterprise-Security-User-Guide.pdf
- List of wireless security methods implemented in WICED WiFi @ https://community.cypress.com/message/162121
- WICED Enterprise Security Demo @ https://community.cypress.com/community/wiced-wifi/wiced-wifi-forums/blog/2018/02/13/enterprise-secu...
- How to know eap_type of enterprise security AP via the scan result? @ https://community.cypress.com/message/140816
- Could WPA2 enterprise on boarding be done through BLE? @ https://community.cypress.com/message/192760
- What WPA-EAP security modes are supported by CYW4343W and wpa_supplicant in linux? @ https://community.cypress.com/message/160315
- Enterprise Security @ ttps://community.cypress.com/message/26177
The user guide is the official source of document that covers all the WICED evks that support enterprise security. The new parts having enterprise security will be updated in the user guide for ease of designers.
WICED evks mentioned above does not have enterprise security in softAP interface. Enterprise security is only supported in STA interface for the mentioned eval kits.