Wake On WLAN and Wake on BT support in CY4343W and CY43353

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FeRa_2236871
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hello,

We are using Laird Sterling LWB and Sterling LWB5 modules based on CY4343W and CY43353 chipsets respectively.

Regarding Wake On WLAN, we'd like to understand whether latest brcmfmac driver and firmware support this feature, assuming that WL_HOST_WAKE is connected.

Regarding Wake On BT, both chipsets support host wake-up via BT_HOST_WAKE line and via RTS/CTS UART lines, assuming BT UART is defined as wake-up source.  We'd like to understand which options are supported by latest BT firmware.

Thanks a lot.

Felix.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Felix - I believe your request was also submitted to us (me) via Laird SalesForce Case #476366 (you probably don't have access to this case).  By chance, is your question here already answered by this other Forum posting?  How to use GPIO_0 (WL_HOST_WAKE) on CYW43438?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Adding the Laird technical team: cs-support_3165066ryan.erickson_1709311mcalhoun

0 Likes

Hi,

I doubt this question is Laird specific, since WIFI and BT firmware are developed by Cypress

Felix.

0 Likes

Hi Felix - I believe your request was also submitted to us (me) via Laird SalesForce Case #476366 (you probably don't have access to this case).  By chance, is your question here already answered by this other Forum posting?  How to use GPIO_0 (WL_HOST_WAKE) on CYW43438?