WLAN+BLE coex app with power save(both BLE and WLAN + MCU) enabled

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
aktac_3789331
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Support,

I am evaluating Cypress CYW94343WWCD1. I am looking for the WLAN+BLE coex applicatio. In SDK I found an example ble_wifi_introducer. But I am looking for an application for WLAN+BLE with power save enabled for both WLAN chip and MCU.

It would be helpful for me if someone can provide me such an application?

Thanks

Akash

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Hello Akash,

We have APIs available for both WLAN and MCU power save but those are not integrated in any of the applications readily available in SDK. Based on your application, you can add wiced_wifi_enable_powersave() (for WLAN powersave) and wiced_platform_mcu_enable_powersave() (for MCU powersave) whenever you want to go into PS mode.For a detailed understanding about the WLAN powersave, MCU powersave you can refer to the app note bundled with WICED SDK (43xxx_Wi-Fi/doc/WICED-Powersave-App-Note.pdf).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Hello Akash,

We have APIs available for both WLAN and MCU power save but those are not integrated in any of the applications readily available in SDK. Based on your application, you can add wiced_wifi_enable_powersave() (for WLAN powersave) and wiced_platform_mcu_enable_powersave() (for MCU powersave) whenever you want to go into PS mode.For a detailed understanding about the WLAN powersave, MCU powersave you can refer to the app note bundled with WICED SDK (43xxx_Wi-Fi/doc/WICED-Powersave-App-Note.pdf).