WICED studio 6.4.0 for Windows, installation problem - only 1MB space availible

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WoMe_4371396
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I tried to install WICED studio version 6.4.0 on windows from here  WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows) i did everything as described in README.txt file but after chosing directory where i want to install IDE occure error like this:

Error.png

While i got around 200 GB free space on each partition of disc.

I am using windows 10 education and my java version is 8.

let me know if any information about my system or computer can help you solve this problem.

Thanks, Wojciech

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi

Did you follow the steps mentioned in this blog post : WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)

Even then if the issue persists, could you try

1. Installing WICED in a different directory.

2. Remove all the files related to WICED which could have been installed and repeat the process.

Thanks

Murali

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi Wojciech

There was a similar issue reported in this thread : Re: Can't install WICED Studio 6.2.1 on Windows machine

Do try the fix mentioned there and let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks

Murali

0 Likes

I folowed the possible solution you linked, but that didn't work for me. Still the same problem.

0 Likes

Hi

Did you follow the steps mentioned in this blog post : WICED-Studio 6.4.0 Installer (Windows)

Even then if the issue persists, could you try

1. Installing WICED in a different directory.

2. Remove all the files related to WICED which could have been installed and repeat the process.

Thanks

Murali

0 Likes

I have had the same problem. Just couldn't install the IDE. I have followed all you suggestion.

0 Likes

Could you share your installation logs so that we could look into it and debug the issue?

0 Likes

I have attached the log file.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi

As per your installation logs, i don't see a SDK installation folder that was selected. Did the installation not allow it and was it overlooked by mistake? Also could you try removing all files related to WICED and then try downloading and installing the software once again?