WICED SDK Documentation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I am working with the Cypress BCM4343 and the Avnet IoT Starter Kit. My environment is all setted up and I already did several demos with this development kit.

I was wondering if there is some kind of SDK documentation. I know that the SDK has MANY resources, but I couldn't find any documentation about them.

Does someone know where I can find this documentation?

Best Regards.

1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

General documentation of SDK is available in installation directory, example:

>> C:\Users\rash\Documents\WICED\WICED-SDK-3.7.0\WICED-SDK\doc

You can go through WIFI forum posts for related information. If you have any specific queries you can create a thread, our community will help and assist you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the only documentation we provide for the SDK is the HTML based inline documentation and the sample applications (Demos/Snips).

Avnet has some good documentation for the board on their Avnet CloudConnectKits​ website, but I am guessing that you already downloaded and reviewed those documents.

Anonymous
Not applicable

General documentation of SDK is available in installation directory, example:

>> C:\Users\rash\Documents\WICED\WICED-SDK-3.7.0\WICED-SDK\doc

You can go through WIFI forum posts for related information. If you have any specific queries you can create a thread, our community will help and assist you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't see this documentation on the installation directory. This will help a lot.

Thanks!

0 Likes