WICED 43xxx_Wi-Fi USB slave device on STM32F4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jdreitzler
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 5 sign-ins First reply posted

I need an example or documentation on implementing a USB slave device on STM32F4.  We are using  WICED and ThreadX.

We are using our own board.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakesh_BG
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi @jdreitzler ,

Below attached the link which has details how to configure CYW943907AEVAL1F as USB device. You can take this as reference to use USB in your board.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Resource-Library/Configuring-CYW943907AEVAL1F-as-USB-device/ta-p/2...

Thanks,

Rakesh B G

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Rakesh_BG

Hi @jdreitzler ,

Below attached the link which has details how to configure CYW943907AEVAL1F as USB device. You can take this as reference to use USB in your board.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Resource-Library/Configuring-CYW943907AEVAL1F-as-USB-device/ta-p/2...

Thanks,

Rakesh B G

0 Likes

Above link has a note:
The USB Device functionality does not work for device classes (For instance, mass storage class) that use a transfer data length which is a multiple of the maximum packet size. Currently there is no workaround for this issue. The issue is being investigated and will be updated once there is a solution or workaround identified.

That link was posted on 2017, I'm wondering if "transfer data length with multiple of the maximum packet size" is still an issue or not with wiced-6.6.1?

0 Likes

Hi @AxLi_1746341 ,

The limitation is still present in wiced-6.6.1 .

Thanks,

Rakesh B G

0 Likes

Is there an example that is not HID?  We have a serial port CLI that we want to port to USB.  So I'm guessing we need a USB device class...not HID...

0 Likes
Rakesh_BG

Hi @jdreitzler ,

Unfortunately In wiced, we don't have an example code other than HID. 

Thanks,

Rakesh B G

0 Likes