Using cyw94343 their are only 2 PWM GPIO's assigned need more??

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GiHe_2512991
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all using cyw94343,  cypress has only 2 PWM cpio's assigned with this model,   I need to create a total of 4 - 6 to control motors, driven off this

device.   Which libraries do   i need to add to or duplicate from give me a total 4 or 6 assignment's of  GPIO's to test this with. This being software driven are

their specific physical  restrictions in re-using the existing non pwm GPIO's, and re-assigning them to PWM GPIO actions, it should be a library assignment and header .h

creation or  duplication issue ??

Let me know if i'm off track here    thanks ahead of time to y'all.

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

You can use the WICED peripheral alias given in platform.c file of your platform.

The struct platform_pwm_peripherals[] contains configurations for different aliases provided by WICED. You can use the GPIOs mentioned in the struct as PWMs.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

You can use the WICED peripheral alias given in platform.c file of your platform.

The struct platform_pwm_peripherals[] contains configurations for different aliases provided by WICED. You can use the GPIOs mentioned in the struct as PWMs.