Use an OS X system to install the iOS Demo App (WiFiIntroducer) onto an iOS device. The files are located at <WICED_SDK>/apps/demo/ble_Wi-Fi_introducer/peerapps/iOS.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hollylu
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello, 

I tried to work on the EWD_Sterling evaluation board, and I want to start from the introducer, but I don't know how to install the ios demo app on my ipad.  The step by step only shows the app (wifiintroduce)location, but it didn't tell how to install it, does any one can help? I never install things to ipad from PC.  Thank you.

Holly

0 Likes
1 Solution
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

It's not the final application file. It's the source code that can be opened in Xcode.

You have to open the project and then build and run it in Xcode. Because normally a third-party application file cannot be directly installed on an iOS device.

Best regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

It's not the final application file. It's the source code that can be opened in Xcode.

You have to open the project and then build and run it in Xcode. Because normally a third-party application file cannot be directly installed on an iOS device.

Best regards

0 Likes