The Frequency Range (MHZ) and Output Watts of PSoC® 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
enle_4492311
Level 1
Level 1

Does Cypress provide the frequency range (MHZ) &output Watts  or  FCC test firmware for the PSoC® 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT)?

Because I already read the guideline, but cannot find related information, if possible, please let me know if there's any related documents, thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

I am inferring the frequency range (MHz) as the valid channel of operation for Wifi.

The information regarding the valid channels and target power is captured in the blob and nvram file.

The blob file is basically a collection of country codes/regions and the valid channels(with power target) for all channels in the regions. 

Please refer the regulatory manual for details of the blob file. New Document Release: AN225347 - Cypress Wi-Fi CLM Regulatory Manual

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello,

I am inferring the frequency range (MHz) as the valid channel of operation for Wifi.

The information regarding the valid channels and target power is captured in the blob and nvram file.

The blob file is basically a collection of country codes/regions and the valid channels(with power target) for all channels in the regions. 

Please refer the regulatory manual for details of the blob file. New Document Release: AN225347 - Cypress Wi-Fi CLM Regulatory Manual