Symbol could not resolve in Demo

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3775416
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i'm new to Wiced so right now I'm trying to run some code in Demo, for example : when i open file bt_smartbridge.c there are about 100 Errors with the warning: Symbol X could not be resolved. Anyone can explain why I have such problem?

Thanks,

K

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello:

yes, I think you need to update to newest wiced version , and do a test in the directory dem/bet_internet_gateway.  I have a try to compile wiht NEB1DX_01,  no symbol error found.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hi:

can you show the steps and more logs for your try ?

0 Likes

Hi,

right now I'm working with a project. In this Project I'm trying to connect 2 Nebula boards with each other,

using MQTT and when I click BUTTON1 on Board 1, the LED on Board 2 will turn on, and vice versa.

In the code I use the function:

wiced_gpio_input_irq_enable(WICED_BUTTON1,IRQ_TRIGGER_FALLING_EDGE,button_isr,NULL);

I have only an error with WICED_BUTTON1, which is: THE SYMBOL WICED_GPIO_55 could not be resolved.

I used NEB1DX_01 Platform, which I saw that the variables WICED_BUTTON1 and WICED_GPIO_55 are already defined

. So is this a Problem with the WICED program, or what should I do to link the variable to the platform?

0 Likes

Hello:

yes, I think you need to update to newest wiced version , and do a test in the directory dem/bet_internet_gateway.  I have a try to compile wiht NEB1DX_01,  no symbol error found.

0 Likes
AxLi_1746341
Level 7
Level 7
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

dispelk9_3775416 wrote:

Hello,

i'm new to Wiced so right now I'm trying to run some code in Demo, for example : when i open file bt_smartbridge.c there are

apps/demo/bt_smartbridge is replaced by apps/demo/bt_internet_gateway.

You had better upgrade your SDK.

0 Likes