Sterling EWB Development kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
harelTur
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi all

I try to operate my Sterling -EWB development kit with SPI , 

I want to active WICED_SPI_2,

I initialize the spi with the API :  res = wiced_spi_init(&IMU_SPI);

I can't see the signal of SPI clock, 

The pin of SPI clock of WICED_SPI_2 is PB13, 

The pin PB13 exist in J7.2 if it isnt correct olease let me know with wich document you use.

I set a scope on this pin but I dont see anything pleas ehelp me.

Note:

I try to active other SPI (SPI_4) his lines exist at J6 port, butthis also not worked.

Please hellp me 

Harel T

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

The SPI_CLOCK pin should be ideally defined in the platform.c file. You can confirm there once regarding the pin out and confirm if all the configurations are correct.

I neither have the platform files nor the sterling EWB kit, so I can't physically test and check it. Apologies for that.

Have you checked with Laird/ST and check if there are any known issues with configuring this as a SPI master as this is something hardware specific and not WLAN radio specific?

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

The SPI_CLOCK pin should be ideally defined in the platform.c file. You can confirm there once regarding the pin out and confirm if all the configurations are correct.

I neither have the platform files nor the sterling EWB kit, so I can't physically test and check it. Apologies for that.

Have you checked with Laird/ST and check if there are any known issues with configuring this as a SPI master as this is something hardware specific and not WLAN radio specific?

Thanks

0 Likes