STM32F4 HAL LL library in WICED USB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ErSt_4460741
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

Currently i'm implementing USB in my WICED application in combination with a STM32F412RG. However, the WICED delivers an old Standard Peripheral Library which does NOT have support for USB. On the website of STM I found a STM32F4 USB library. Unfortunately that library needs the latest HAL LL library.

When is WICED going to renew the STM32F4 Standard Peripheral Library to the latest HAL / LL libraries? Working with SPL from 2016 is old.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no plan as of now to update the Standard Peripheral Library to the latest HAL LL libraries for STM MCU in WICED. As per your requirements, you can use Mbed platform. The integration will be easier in Mbed, else you can use WHD in STM IDE.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no plan as of now to update the Standard Peripheral Library to the latest HAL LL libraries for STM MCU in WICED. As per your requirements, you can use Mbed platform. The integration will be easier in Mbed, else you can use WHD in STM IDE.

Thanks