SN8200 EVK+ 88-00151-95 do not work with WICED debug

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

1. Using WICED version Wiced-SDK-2.4.0-IDE-Installer.zip

2. Apply patch's

TG_WICED240_DMG_BASELINE_11152013 and TG_WICED240_DMG_BASELINE_02262014

3. Driver are ok, WICED usb Jtag port and WICED usb serial port

when i try to download the program I get:

Error in final launch sequence  Failed to execute MI command: target remote localhost:3333 Error message from debugger back end:

Remote communication error.  Target disconnected.: No error.   Remote communication error.  Target disconnected.: No error.

"**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****"

Downloading Application ...

the debugger in IDE is set to:

generic TCP/IP  localhost 3333

How can I run the SN8200 with WICED ?

Attach the log file from openOCD

0 Likes
1 Solution
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Which J-TAG debugger are you using?

The J-TAG debugger on the SN8200 EVB+ evaluation board works for me. If you are using the evaluation board on J-TAG debugger to debug, please take a look at Creating and/or Editing Debug Configurations.

Thanks,

Seyhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Which J-TAG debugger are you using?

The J-TAG debugger on the SN8200 EVB+ evaluation board works for me. If you are using the evaluation board on J-TAG debugger to debug, please take a look at Creating and/or Editing Debug Configurations.

Thanks,

Seyhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

After correction debug conf file it work fine.

0 Likes