Recommended IDE for Murata Type 1LD

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Starlord
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi All,

Since I am new to Murata chips, I would like to know what is the recommended IDE for development. I know that WICED SDK supports Murata, after installing a patch file. Is it possible to use STM32 Cube IDE with the help of STM32 Connectivity Package, for the development? If so, is there any way to get the ioc file to start with? Thanks for the help in advance

regards

SR

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Update:

As in the user manual, H7 series is supported. F4 is old and not supported in the connectivity package.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Please check https://github.com/Infineon/stm32-connectivity 

User can choose the compiler toolchain and IDE, and adapt the source code to any STM microcontroller to run the application. Regarding the ioc file, we will check and get back to you.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have already verified the connectivity package and it says it supports only H7 series. Please see below,

STM32.PNG

We uses Type 1LD and it has a STM32F4 core. Hence we think we need an ioc file which has all connections between STM32F4 and Cypress combo chip inside Type 1LD module. Could you please comment on this?

regards

SR

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Update:

As in the user manual, H7 series is supported. F4 is old and not supported in the connectivity package.

0 Likes