Re: BLE WiFi Introducer app for Android (Con't)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ritu_2178811
Level 3
Level 3
5 likes given First like received First like given

Hello,

For the ble_wifi_introducer IOS app, how can we upload this app to an ipad or iphone. As far as I know, one has to pay an amount and be a licensed developer to publish an app to the Apple Store.

Has anybody already published the App in the Apple Store?

Thanks

rifo

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I asked around internally and it appears that one method is to simply connect your iOS device to your Xcode environment and provision it as a development device.  You will then be able to install, run, and debug your WIP iOS app to that specific device. 

But yes, broad deployment of your app requires submitting your iOS app to the Apple.

tge

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I asked around internally and it appears that one method is to simply connect your iOS device to your Xcode environment and provision it as a development device.  You will then be able to install, run, and debug your WIP iOS app to that specific device. 

But yes, broad deployment of your app requires submitting your iOS app to the Apple.

tge

0 Likes

I understand.

I dont have any developer license and cant get it in a short time. I wonder since there are already apps for wiced in app store is it possible for you guys to upload ble-wifi-introducer to apple store?
This way we can all use it with ease

0 Likes

Unfortunately, we cannot.

0 Likes

Hello,

I have asked a friend of mine to help with the IOS program. We tried to compile the project but got below errors. The target was a generation 3 IPAD with bluetooth 4.0 support.

We have taken a screenshot of the problem. Basically it complains about a CBManagerState module. Can you please guide us for this problem.?

thanks

rifo

image001.png

image002.png

0 Likes

Hello,

can anybody please confirm whether ios application compiles fine without any changes ?

thanks

rifo

0 Likes

Hello mwf_mmfae,

Sorry for bothering you again but have you got any news regarding compiling the ios application?

0 Likes

Unfortunately, no update. Please escalate through your local Cypress field sales and FAE teams.

0 Likes

well, that I don't understand.

it shouldn't be that difficult to solve a simple compilation error. Would probably take 10-15 minutes for the developer. I will try to get support from the FAE though

0 Likes