Problem in WICED initialization at (wwd_process_clm_data)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaSa_3707291
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!

Hello,

I have problem when at wwd_process_clm_data.

if ( ( flags & CDCF_IOC_ERROR ) != 0)

{

if ( response_buffer_hnd != NULL )

{

host_buffer_release( *response_buffer_hnd, WWD_NETWORK_RX );

*response_buffer_hnd = NULL;

}

wiced_minor_assert("IOCTL failed\n", 0 != 0 );

return retval;

}

the flags should be 0x60000 but it return 0x60001 which cause failure and return WWD_WLAN_ERROR. the size of the data is 7222 and the problem happen on the last chunk of data and its size is 222. before that all transfers are ok.

Regards

Mahmoud Salem

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi:

better to check communication interface if SDIO is used,  and other power supply , LPO also needs to be checked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello:

Are you using our default release clm file for the test ? and which board is used now ?

0 Likes

Hi ,

Sorry for not mentioning that. i am using STM32H747 Discovery and Murata Type1DX. i am using the OOB interrupt as well and without using it the error instead become WWD_Timeout. i am using the CLM file from Murata and the NVRAM image as well.

Best Regards

Mahmoud

0 Likes

Can you change the OOB INT to in-band interrupt for a try ? 

0 Likes

i changed it to the in-band interrupt and i got the wwd_timeout error but when i do it in debug mode i pass the wwd_timeout but got same error wwd_wlan_error

0 Likes

Hi:

better to check communication interface if SDIO is used,  and other power supply , LPO also needs to be checked.

0 Likes