OpenOCD stopping at end of vPortYieldFromISR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
grphc_1578046
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes received First like received First like given

I am trying to run the snip scan as per the Quick Start Guide in the debugger.

The debugger comes up as expected with the first line of code - exactly as shown in the QSG. The only exception is that in the Console messages I get

stepi ignored. GDB will now fetch the register state from the target.

When I try to get the program to run (F8 - takes 2 continues to run) (having already set a breakpoint in the scan.c code) it stops at the end of for the vPortYieldFromISR routing in port.c. When i try to get the program to repeatedly stops here never advancing to the breakpoint in scan.c

Without a breakpoint set the code executes without stopping. I have tried other code snips with the same results

I think the configuration of the debugger is correct but the directions listed in the QSG seem to be for an earlier version and their are some minor differences as I installed the software

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
What happens if you set a breakpoint in the main application eg. in the snip.scan application?

Does the debugger run through to the breakpoint?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discussion is being locked. If you have any follow-up, please start a new discussion.

0 Likes