JTAG programming with Olimex arm-usb-tiny-h not working

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joMa_1809706
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes received First like received First like given

I have installed the drivers for WIN7

pastedImage_0.png

I plug the tiny h into a BCM4343W_AVN sdk board with the JTAG connector added to the main board or into our custom board.

I run "valve-BCM94343W_AVN JTAG=Olimex_ARM-USB-TINY-H download download_apps run" for our custom software.

Downloading Bootloader ...

Building apps lookup table

"**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****"

Downloading DCT ...

"**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****"

Downloading Application ...

Downloading WIFI_FIRMWARE ... at sector 1  size 88...

tools/makefiles/wiced_apps.mk:245: recipe for target 'WIFI_FIRMWARE_DOWNLOAD' failed

make.exe[1]: *** [WIFI_FIRMWARE_DOWNLOAD] Error 1

make.exe[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Makefile:220: recipe for target 'main_app' failed

make: *** [main_app] Error 2

0 Likes
13 Replies