I am looking for help getting the ST-Link/v2 working with the Wiced-Studio 6.2.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TiWr_3840991
Level 1
Level 1

I have purchased an Inventek ISM43362 evaluation module that programs over the USB. I would like to learn how to program this device with my ST-Link/v2 in Wiced Studio.

I am not familiar with setting up make files or setting up targets in eclipse as some of the suggestions i found through google.

Any help would be appreciated. No I really do not want to purchase another Jtag device.

0 Likes
1 Solution

twrightbrandt_3840991

You could have a look at this help article Adding ST-Link support in WICED this might help.

I should warn you that is method has by no means gone through systematic validation that most of our other software and patches go through. We got it to work on our setup, hence sharing the same.

Regards
Winston

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Adding dickb_1995216​ and als_1964561​ from Inventek

0 Likes

Thanks mifo for the connections. I have already been in touch with Inventek and they were very helpful. This issue that I am working now is not an Inventek issue. It is a matter of setting up a JTAG programmer in Wiced Studio.

0 Likes

twrightbrandt_3840991

You could have a look at this help article Adding ST-Link support in WICED this might help.

I should warn you that is method has by no means gone through systematic validation that most of our other software and patches go through. We got it to work on our setup, hence sharing the same.

Regards
Winston

Winston,

Thank you for the link. I will give this a look and see where it leads me.

0 Likes

You can also try adding

HOST_OPENOCD := scripts/target/stm32f4x_stlink

JTAG         := scripts/interface/stlink-v2

in your platform.mk file and check if that helps.

VoAn_2766281
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I am also trying to connect WICED 5.2 to and STM32F4 board using ST-Link but cannot get it to work. What WICED version were used in the original post (Adding ST-Link support in WICED ) ?

0 Likes