How write and read data from SPI FLASH of BCM94343W_AVN Kit?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Sirs,

I want to wirte 512KB data to the Flash of BCM94343W_AVN kit, then read these data by the application. I found many new starters(like me) have this question, but there is no a clear and complete anser or docment for this in our WICED docs. Anyone could kindly help this? Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Do you mean internal flash or external flash? If you want your data to be persistent across power cycle, it's better to make use of dct instead of sflash where you have a chance of ending up corrupting the sflash. For reference, you can look into snip.dct_read_write app. You can also look into this CYW43907 with External SFLASH in WICED post for some relevant inputs.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

Do you mean internal flash or external flash? If you want your data to be persistent across power cycle, it's better to make use of dct instead of sflash where you have a chance of ending up corrupting the sflash. For reference, you can look into snip.dct_read_write app. You can also look into this CYW43907 with External SFLASH in WICED post for some relevant inputs.

0 Likes