How to get refresh token via "avs_authorization"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I manage to get "access token" through "avs_authorization" in SDK 5.2.

However for the next step, I need "refresh token".

Using  redirection form which is "main.html" in the SDK ,seems only generating access token.

The following picture is the access token I got through the redirection form in the SDK but there is no information about

"refresh token" in this form.

pastedImage_0.png

Does anyone know how to get refresh token?

Thanks,

Soohwan.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

It's answer about my own question.

Finally I managed to get refresh token, however I spent over one day due to no guide about this.

I didn't notice that access token & refresh token comes together because the webpage's title only indicates "download access token" and the access token string itself is way long.(2KB)

It would be better to change it's title from "access token" to "access token & refresh token" or else with simple guide how to use it respectively.

Soohwan.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

It's answer about my own question.

Finally I managed to get refresh token, however I spent over one day due to no guide about this.

I didn't notice that access token & refresh token comes together because the webpage's title only indicates "download access token" and the access token string itself is way long.(2KB)

It would be better to change it's title from "access token" to "access token & refresh token" or else with simple guide how to use it respectively.

Soohwan.