How to export library from general WiFi example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
topoc_1123236
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm testing the CYW4343W with an Evaluation board supported by wiced studio and 43xxx-WiFi example. I need to develop my application with the WiFi + BLE stack, but I'm still using differente OS (FreeRTOS with a STM32F4) so I can't follow the lesson 2-2 where you create a new project over the example.

My question is... is there a guide that explai how to export the WiFi stack library in another project without the wiced rtos and a lot of references to makefiles ?

best regards,

Tommaso

0 Likes
1 Solution
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

FreeRTOS is bundled in WICED SDK so you should be able to run the same in your MCU. You need to modify the make target to include the correct RTOS-network stack combination. By default, it is ThreadX-NetX_Duo. You can modify it as shown below:

snip.scan-BCM94343WWCD1-FreeRTOS-LwIP download download_apps run

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

FreeRTOS is bundled in WICED SDK so you should be able to run the same in your MCU. You need to modify the make target to include the correct RTOS-network stack combination. By default, it is ThreadX-NetX_Duo. You can modify it as shown below:

snip.scan-BCM94343WWCD1-FreeRTOS-LwIP download download_apps run

0 Likes