Hi, can anyone help me finding Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module datasheet and pcb footprint?, Hi, can anyone help me finding Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module datasheet and pcb footprint?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, can anyone help me finding Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module datasheet and pcb footprint?, Hi, can anyone help me finding Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module datasheet and pcb footprint?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Have you tried the Avnet "Cloudconnects" site that is linked to from their partner page here: Avnet

My understanding is that all technical documentation specific to their module is located on that website.

There is also an SoC datasheet here: BCM4343W Data Sheet (2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, BLE/BT)

peter_fennandrew997

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Have you tried the Avnet "Cloudconnects" site that is linked to from their partner page here: Avnet

My understanding is that all technical documentation specific to their module is located on that website.

There is also an SoC datasheet here: BCM4343W Data Sheet (2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n, BLE/BT)

peter_fennandrew997

0 Likes

Datasheet for the Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module will be released later this month.
What is available at this time is the Product Brief
http://cloudconnectkits.org/sites/default/files/Avnet%20BCM4343W%20SoC%20Module%20Brochure_0.pdf
More detail available soon at the following website:

Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module | Avnet CloudConnectKits

This combo WiFi + BT/BLE module has compact dimensions (20 x 35 mm) and is easy to mount (45-pin LGA package) on the PCB of your end-product. A major feature of this module are it's antenna options:
ie. Dual onboard Fractal PCB antennas as well as dual RF connectors

peter_fenn​ is still working with us to pull this information together.  We appreciate your patience.

nsankardavid_armour

0 Likes