Help with psoc 6 wifi-bt pioneer kit and aws connection

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SoWa_4822066
Employee
Employee
First like given

Hi im new to psoc 6 and modus toolbox i tried running the sample code and selected the target board which in my case is psoc 6 wifi-bt . I've set up the aws account , created thing , attached policy to the certificate  giving action as iot:* and resource as *. Also i've downloaded the certificates and according to the format included "\n" \ after each line for the certificate , set the endpoint in modus toolbox sample code to the endpoint of my aws , but it is not able to connect to aws and i dont know where lies the problem. i've also attached my output in teraterm , the problem is im not getting mqtt successfully connected message in my teraterm. So can anybody help me with this would be glad to hear from someone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Looks like the MQTT connection is getting dropped. Can you retry by changing the certificates and using a different network and see if the connection goes through.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

SoWa_4822066 As you see at GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-anycloud-mqtt-client: This code example demonstrates con... in the targets supported by default are only PSoC 6 2M devices and hence you see this.

What you can do is try changing the IOT_THREAD_DEFAULT_STACK_SIZE at configs\iot_config.h to say 1024 or 2048 and see if the connection goes through.

thanks for the reply but still saying unknown packet ff received and error processing incoming data.psoc6_2.PNG

0 Likes

Looks like the MQTT connection is getting dropped. Can you retry by changing the certificates and using a different network and see if the connection goes through.