Help on struct "besl_p2p_device_detail_t"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaFa_974161
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Hello.

I'm using connection_manager library to configure my WICED as P2P GC.

In file "connection_manager.c" rows 122...158 I see the structure besl_p2p_device_detail_t.

Can someone explain me what is listen_channel, operating_channel, channel_list ?

Listen channel is the channel where WICED listen probe requests ?

Operating_channel is the channel where WICED works upon connection established ?

But if I configure WICED as Group Client is the Group Owner that establish working channel, right ?

I don't understand the purpose of "p2p_channel_list_table" : they are the channels where WICED works ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

MaFa_974161 Yes, your understanding is accurate.

The listen channel is where the p2p device listens to connections.

The Operating channel is what is set the group owner on which it has to communicate to.

The List of channels are the channels on which the device can operate on. This is will based on what country/region the p2p device is operating in.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MaFa_974161
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Sorry, the image is ...

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

MaFa_974161 Yes, your understanding is accurate.

The listen channel is where the p2p device listens to connections.

The Operating channel is what is set the group owner on which it has to communicate to.

The List of channels are the channels on which the device can operate on. This is will based on what country/region the p2p device is operating in.

Thanks

But what means 81, 115, 124 in p2p_channel_list_table ?

0 Likes