Dealing with unhandled interrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaTr_4751301
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

To anyone listening.  We developed system using a Laird_EWB module.  We used the EWB-DevKt to build some basic apps,  Dual Mode BT, TCP Server, etc.  I am currently using OLIMEX ARM-USB-TINY-H to debug in eclipse.  We attempted to make this work with the standard WICED apps with no joy.  I have two versions of wiced studio.  One is vanilla which allows me to test a small dual mode bt app using the LAIRD DEV kit.  The other wiced studio has been modified slightly to allow for the OLIMEX debugger.  I am able to build and download in eclipse using OLIMEX with some issues that I have worked out.  I begin debugging my app on OUR module and while progressing through the application I keep coming across two unhandled interrupts.  The active interrupts are shown to be 33 and 54.  I decided to tackle INTERRUPT 33 first.  According 8to the STM32F412 manual this is associated with the I2C channel 2 event.  When I created my own platform file, I did not include any I2C.  I have two USARTS,  JTAG header, and power, and a few jumpers.   What I am looking for is the steps necessary to override the "unhandled interrupt"  using the wiced platform. In fact if there is any manual or detailed document that provides the steps necessary to incorporate interrupts either RTOS or native, please let me know.   I have been through WICED-101 but the info that I am looking for appears to be a little more in depth than what WICED-101 provides.

I have also successfully tested our UART app with RTOS with no issues.    I would really appreciate if someone could throw me a bread crumb.  

Many Thanks,

Dan T

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Is this a new design that you are looking at? If so WICED is NRND and we recommend you shift to either MODUS TOOLBOX or the STM connectivity pack.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Is this a new design that you are looking at? If so WICED is NRND and we recommend you shift to either MODUS TOOLBOX or the STM connectivity pack.  

0 Likes
Hello MuraliR_36,

Thank you very much for the reply.  I will look at both of your
recommendations.

--
Dan Trautman
DIJItized Communications Inc.
603-473-2144
0 Likes