Communicate Adafruit WICED WiFi Feather with Raspberry pi

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I am working on Industrial temperature monitoring system in which I am using long distance wire communication by interfaing with raspberry Pi showing output on Pi Display, but instead of using long bulky wire I wanted to make it wireless. For making Wireless Communication I am using  Adafruit WICED WiFi Feather to get connected with PI Display, I am searching for the best way how should I communicate wireless with raspberry Pi?

I have already tested monitoring system using Thermocouple connected with current loop recevier​  interface with Raspberry PI directly with distance wiring

Your suggestion on this will be very helpful

0 Likes
1 Solution
AlanH_86
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 solutions authored

The WICED feather uses an 802.11n 43362 ...

So you have tons of options.

If you are thinking cloud... then HTTP or MQTT ... and one of the cloud services.

If are you thinking local... then it would probably be easiest to turn up some web service on the PI.

Alan

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AlanH_86
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 solutions authored

The WICED feather uses an 802.11n 43362 ...

So you have tons of options.

If you are thinking cloud... then HTTP or MQTT ... and one of the cloud services.

If are you thinking local... then it would probably be easiest to turn up some web service on the PI.

Alan