Can i get reference design files of CYW43012 and CYW43455?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hiarc_4013816
Level 1
Level 1

We are developing a board using WIFI/BLE combo chip. I noticed there are some chips in this platform. But I cannot find any reference circuit or EVB design files for them.

To be honest, we are going to use CYW43012, but it is unable to get even datasheet of this chip.

Would you please send me reference circuit or EVB design files of CYW43012 and CYW43455?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The CYW43455 and CYW43012 EVKs are currently not fully supported within the the current SDK.  The CYW43455 has been released as a chip to the broad market, but the second generation EVK for this board will be supported in a new release of WICED (not sure exactly when it will be released). The CYW43012 will be supported in that release as well.  At this point, it's best for you to reach out to your local CY Sales and or distributor so they can line up support for you on both products.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The CYW43455 and CYW43012 EVKs are currently not fully supported within the the current SDK.  The CYW43455 has been released as a chip to the broad market, but the second generation EVK for this board will be supported in a new release of WICED (not sure exactly when it will be released). The CYW43012 will be supported in that release as well.  At this point, it's best for you to reach out to your local CY Sales and or distributor so they can line up support for you on both products.

0 Likes

Do i have to contact local CY sales for the reference circuit? I am currently working on the schematic and layout. But i cannot find the full datasheet and reference circuit, thus cannot continue schematic. Would you please let me know how to get the reference schematic and layout guide line(sample)? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

You will need to let me know where you are located.  In your profile the city you list does not match the country.

Our offices are listed here: https://www.cypress.com/about-us/sales-offices

There is also a link for our franchised distributors around the world.

0 Likes