CYW943907AEVAL1F don't detected by PC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
elve_4097656
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First solution authored First like received

Hi to all, i have one CYW943907AEVAL1F that isn't being detected by the USB PC  i follow the next steps 

3.3.2 Troubleshooting
If an error occurred during the automatic driver installation process, the driver may be manually installed from the
following directory: WICED-SDK- Drivers- Windows -wiced_uart.
If the CYW943907AEVAL1F EVK does not appear in the Device Manager, verify that the +3V3 LED is turned
ON and check the USB cable.

the +3V3 LED is turned ON an the USB cable is OK  but the issue still happen

i have other 2  CYW943907AEVAL1F that are working fine 

Question: How can i fix the issue with the bad one 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi, The COM1 is the serial port in the PC,  the next snapshot  is from the PC with the bad one connected and other good one connected, as you can see only the good one is showed up(COM5). 

elve_4097656_0-1616525286551.png

since i can't fix the bad one i'm going to buy one new device.

Thanks for your support.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi,

Can you provide a snapshot of the device manager when you connect the eval board?

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes

The device not show up in the device manger.

elve_4097656_2-1615304970818.png

0 Likes
Aditi_B

Hi,

I cannot see any WICED port in your snapshot of the device manager but I do see a communication port - COM1, can you specify what is this com port? Also, if possible do check if something comes up in "other devices" and in "view hidden devices". Are you able to program this bad kit via WICED?

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes
Aditi_B

Hi,

Also, one thing I wanted to clarify is, are you trying to connect all the 43907 devices at once as in simultaneously? It seems that it's not a driver issue because the other two boards are working fine and it seems the third kit somewhere is broken.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi, The COM1 is the serial port in the PC,  the next snapshot  is from the PC with the bad one connected and other good one connected, as you can see only the good one is showed up(COM5). 

elve_4097656_0-1616525286551.png

since i can't fix the bad one i'm going to buy one new device.

Thanks for your support.