CYW94343WWCD1_EVB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiRo_263836
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 likes received 50 replies posted

I noticed an Eval board at Cypress website with a onboard SIP module. Is the SIP module available for purchase separately?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, it is not available as a separate orderable item.

+sgup

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, it is not available as a separate orderable item.

+sgup

saching_06
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello,

As mifo​ responded, this SIP is not available for purchase and is not intended for use in an end-application. This board is meant only for evaluation and firmware development.

There are number of pre-certified modules available from our partners. Some of these have an integrated MCU and some need an external one. You can choose a module based on your requirements. Also, based on the module you pick, you may want to contact module partner for support. Our module selector guide is available at IoT Solutions Guide.

Also, please refer to the Future Electronic's Nebula evaluation kit that is supported in WICED Studio. This kit is based on an on-board STM32 MCU and Murata's 1DX module based on CYW4343W. If you are planning to have on-board STM32 MCU in your application, this kit will provide the best starting point with in-built WICED support. You can learn more about this kit at  NEB1DX-01 | Nebula 1.0 IoT Cloud Ready Development Board for IoT Applications | FUTURE ELECTRONICS D... For support on this board, you can contact Future Electronics.

Thanks

Sachin

Sachin,

I know the Nebula.  I work for Arrow, so i won't be going to them.  I recommended the CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT, which has the PSoC6 on board. That is better than recommending the STM device.

Great to hear that you are well versed with our solution. My recommendation was based on the assumption that you need STM-based solution because this is what is used on CYW94343WWCD1_EVB I agree with you on PSoC 6. It pairs well with 4343W as it offers lower power and extensive integration.

0 Likes