Building apps lookup table without download option in make target

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_2170816
Level 3
Level 3
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First question asked

Hello everyone,

I am using a batch file for our mass production. When I examined makefiles, I saw that project-BCM943903PS.stripped.elf, DCT.bin, filesystem.bin and APPS.bin are downloaded to the board by programmer. Therefore, to prepare my batch file, I need these files. By making target with project-BCM943903PS, I could not obtain APPS.bin file.

I want to build apps lookup table to obtain APPS.bin without using programmer with project-BCM943903PS JTAG=Olimex_ARM-USB-TINY-H download run. Actually, I am not very good at makefiles so my question is the following:

Is it possible to build apps lookup table by project-BCM943903PS with some change in makefiles?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Oguz.

0 Likes
1 Solution
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Initially build with download option and use VERBOSE=1 and note the specific commands used during "Building app lookup table". During mass production testing, you can build without download option and use those commands in sequence to create apps_header.o, APPS.elf, APPS.stripped.elf and APPS.bin.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Initially build with download option and use VERBOSE=1 and note the specific commands used during "Building app lookup table". During mass production testing, you can build without download option and use those commands in sequence to create apps_header.o, APPS.elf, APPS.stripped.elf and APPS.bin.