I have been exclusively using BCM94343W Module to send sensor data over WiFi.
Now i want to send sensor data over Bluetooth to a gateway but struggling to find right demo.
I don't have prior experience with Bluetooth, so any guidance will be very appreciated !!
* This application demonstrates how to use the Bluetooth SmartBridge API. The app
* scans for remote Bluetooth Smart devices and allows users to select which device
* to connect with. Users interact with the app via a webpage running on a local
* webserver. Once a connection to a remote device is established, services and
* characteristic values for the device are reported in real-time on the webpage
* The application demonstrates the following features ...
* - Bluetooth SmartBridge (with Security, Attribute Cache, and multiple concurrent
* connections support enabled)
* - DNS redirect
* - Webserver
* - Gedday mDNS / DNS-SD Network Discovery
/43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/demo/bt_internet_gateway may work as well: BIG RESTful Smart Server Demo
Thanks for the quick response. Will look into the demo.
To elaborate further, I would like to create an example application where say 2 Peripheral BCM94343 Modules are transmitting sensor data to a Master BCM94343 Module. The Master which then pushes all sensors data out via WiFi. So if this were the problem, what would be the closest BLE demo i can start with?
All i want is to beacon / broadcast the data. Am not seeing any demo's or include libraries for BCM94343. Any suggestions?