BCM43362 External Coexistence Interface

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I was curious about exactly how the external coexistence interface works on the BCM43362, specifically the BTCX_TXCONF pin.  Does this pin simply indicate that the BCM43362 is currently transmitting?  Receiving?.  I was wondering since this looks to be implemented at the hardware level what the timing accuracy/precision is on these pins.  I would assume very low latency/uncertainty.  The reason I ask is we have been investigating various methods for precisely synchronizing a sensor array.  If we were to send a broadcast message to a number of sensors in an array, we could potentially use this signal edge as a way to synchronize the receiving devices with one another.  This would of course involve getting creative as to discern the edges but would be a start to something that could work for us.

Matt

0 Likes
1 Reply
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

The BTCX_TXCONF pin is used internally for bluetooth coexistence and can not be used for other purposes.

Do you need to sample the sensors on the array exact same time or can you correlate the sensor reading based on the sensor read time.

Seyhan

0 Likes