Appliance demo to print UART data received

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FeAs_4655086
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

I want to modify the wiced appliance demo to print uart data received. Please let me know how to pass uart data received to html stream. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Sorted using uartrxtx and temperature control demos. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

You can use WPRINT_APP_INFO() to print UART data received. You can look at snip.scan to understand how to use this.
Was this this the intended question? If not could you please elaborate on what is needed.

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply. My question was to output uart data received to html web page.

0 Likes

Where is the HTML page being hosted on? Is it on the WICED device? If so I am not sure if you can dynamically update the HTML page without refreshing the webpage on the client side. If dynamic update is needed you would need a JS running to link the data read and push it onto the HTML page.

0 Likes

My original message mentions modifying the appliance demo application. This is a web server JS demo application. I need to pass uart received data to html page running on cypress device. In my case I will be using the CYW43903. Please let me know how to pass uart received data to html page running on a wiced device. Thanks.

0 Likes

Sorted using uartrxtx and temperature control demos. Thanks.

0 Likes