About “Key Reinstallation Vulnerability Detection” feature

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
xiwa_3926206
Level 1
Level 1

Our product uses cypress 89359 chip for support Wi-Fi functions . For it will be sent to Wi-Fi certification test ,we need know whether

the chip supports Key Reinstallation Vulnerability Detection feature in AP mode . Could you please help me to confirm this question ? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
StephenR_51
Employee
Employee
50 comments on KBA 50 replies posted 25 comments on KBA

Hi Xin,

Harman automotive programs are supported by MyCase system. We also have a private Harman (Auto) Group which we use for proving documentation and software releases. You should have received an e-mail from me inviting you to join the group.

Fixes for WPA2 Key Reinstallation Vulnerability Attacks (KRACK) were provided to Harman CoC team back in October 2017.

Please refer to: 89xxx HOSTAP WPA2 "KRACK" Security Vulnerability Package (October 2017)

Driver/firmware releases after October 2017 have these fixes incorporated.

Please check with Harman CoC team regarding the driver/firmware versions you are planning to use for certification.

If you have any further questions then please create a MyCase ticket.

Br, Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I will ask someone from the local Cypress automotive team to reach out to you directly.

0 Likes
StephenR_51
Employee
Employee
50 comments on KBA 50 replies posted 25 comments on KBA

Hi Xin,

Harman automotive programs are supported by MyCase system. We also have a private Harman (Auto) Group which we use for proving documentation and software releases. You should have received an e-mail from me inviting you to join the group.

Fixes for WPA2 Key Reinstallation Vulnerability Attacks (KRACK) were provided to Harman CoC team back in October 2017.

Please refer to: 89xxx HOSTAP WPA2 "KRACK" Security Vulnerability Package (October 2017)

Driver/firmware releases after October 2017 have these fixes incorporated.

Please check with Harman CoC team regarding the driver/firmware versions you are planning to use for certification.

If you have any further questions then please create a MyCase ticket.

Br, Steve