Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Arthux
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

As part of the industrialization of a project, I want to pass the compule module 4 card in a certification laboratory.

I developed a distribution using yocto. I am looking for an application that allows the wifi module of the compute module 4 to be transmitted.

I need to make the module transmit at 2.4GHz at the minimum, center and maximum frequency.

I have to do the same with both frequencies in 5GHz. (minimum, central and maximum)

Do you have an ARM application and commands that allow me to do this?

Thank a lot.

Arthur

0 Likes
3 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

What chipset is being used here?  Have a look at https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an225347-cypress-wi-fi-clm-regulatory-manual...and it should solve most of your queries.

0 Likes
Arthux
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

The chipset is Cypress CYW43455, I need to make the module transmit continuously at 2.4GHz at the minimum, center and maximum frequency to measure the radio waves. And the same with both frequencies in 5GHz. (minimum, central and maximum).

Do you have an ARM application and commands that allow me to do this? (like wl64 ?) and the command for this ?

Thanks a lot.

Arthur

0 Likes
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Did you try setting the channel using the wl channel or chanspec command? This will change the frequencies as needed and you can use the pkteng_start command to start the continuous transmission.

0 Likes