Which Linux Device Driver for CYW89359 Bluetooth over UART?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

this is my first post, so be lenient, please; redirect me to the Right Place, if necessary.

We are using a muRata module sporting a CYW89359 chip.

We manged to have the WiFi part up-and-running using proprietary 89359_P8_2 (yes, we signed both NDA and SLA).

Now I need to bring up the Bluetooth section, but it's unclear to me which DD I should use (89359_P8_2 does not seem to handle BT).

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

TiA

Mauro Condarelli

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The CYW89359 is a device targeted towards the Automotive space, and as such is not supported here on the WICED community, which is designed to support broad market devices only.

Have you tried reaching out to your local Cypress Sales team and/or distributor to see if they can line up factory support?

mlmssarn

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The CYW89359 is a device targeted towards the Automotive space, and as such is not supported here on the WICED community, which is designed to support broad market devices only.

Have you tried reaching out to your local Cypress Sales team and/or distributor to see if they can line up factory support?

mlmssarn

0 Likes