Request wl tool & mfg firmware for Raspberry Pi 4/3 64-bit Linux

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
alenhsu
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like received First reply posted

Dear Sir,

I am working Raspberry Pi 4/3, 64bits linux enabled project. I would need to perform wl command for FCC test. I found several topic about similar request, and I tried to submit a case for technical support to get mfg firmware. however, due to COVID-19, I could not submit the new case.

May I have your support to have proper wl and mfg firmware for FCC test? Thanks.

Alen

alenhsu_0-1628825380176.png

https://community.cypress.com/t5/Wi-Fi-Bluetooth-for-Linux/wl-tool-version-for-Raspberry-Pi-4B-runni...

Alen
0 Likes
1 Solution
raks_99
First question asked 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi Alen,

Will share the firmware and tool in the case.

Thanks

Rakshith

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
raks_99

Hi Alen,

Will share the firmware and tool in the case.

Thanks

Rakshith

0 Likes

Hi, I am looking for the wl tool and mfg firmware for fcc testing also. I have downloaded several versions of the wl tool from the forum for 32 and 64, but I have not been able to find the mfg firmware. Also, it looks like we can no longer open my-cases.

I can use any os: raspian-32, raspian-arm64 or ubuntu-arm64

Thanks!

0 Likes
raks_99

Hi Scott,

In case if you are using a 43455 module (A Murata module for example)  then the mfg firmware can be requested from the module vendor. If it is for the Raspberry Pi then let me know. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi Raskshith,

Thank you for quick supporting. I got  firmware and tool, I can execute both in my system properly.

Thanks 

Alen