cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux

h_maniya
New Contributor

Hi,

We want to use the Murata's LBWA1KL1FX-875 Wi-Fi part in our project. And this module will be communicating with the TI's AM3351 Processor.

So can you please confirm that, do you have Linux driver for this Murata part for TI's AM3351 Processor?

Thanks,

HM

0 Likes
1 Solution
raks_99

Hi HM,

I confirmed internally that the firmware for CYW43364 is the same as 43430.  So you can use cyfmac43430-sdio.bin . You can place the firmware along with clm and nvram file in /lib/firmware/cypress folder. If you face any issues while loading the driver please post the dmesg logs.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
raks_99

Hi,

Can you tell me which environment/IDE you'll be using to program the TI host chip?

Let me confirm the availability of drivers for CYW43364.

Thanks

0 Likes
raks_99

Hi @h_maniya ,

I did not notice the OS that you were using in the thread description. Please ignore the previous response.

Yes for Linux you can use the latest FMAC driver from here https://community.cypress.com/t5/Wi-Fi-Bluetooth-for-Linux/Cypress-Linux-WiFi-Driver-Release-FMAC-20...

Thanks,

0 Likes
h_maniya
New Contributor

Hi raks_99,

Thanks for the response.

From your provided link, I have downloaded the cypress-firmware-v5.4.18-2021_08_12.zip, and under the folder firmware there is file named as "versions". I see many chipset supported by this driver, but it does not include our used chipset i.e., CYW43364.

Do you have any other compatible Cypress-firmware for our chipset?  Or please provide the Wi-Fi Driver for CYW43364 chipset.

Please note that we are using Linux Kernel version 5.4.

Thanks,

HM

0 Likes
raks_99

Hi HM,

I confirmed internally that the firmware for CYW43364 is the same as 43430.  So you can use cyfmac43430-sdio.bin . You can place the firmware along with clm and nvram file in /lib/firmware/cypress folder. If you face any issues while loading the driver please post the dmesg logs.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes