CYW43455 Blue tooth HCI command for Modulated RX

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 50 sign-ins

Hi Cypress

We use CYW43455 for Linux OS . I sent the BT modulated HCI command as below , but It don't have any respond after send 1DH5 waveform by IQxel ( Whether need a reading counter command . ) , Can you tell us how to correct testing BT RX , Thank !!

pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

The doc which I provided is in HCI command packet formats.

Anyway the OGF and OCF which you are using is correct. OGF: 3F and OCF :52.

As per the logs in your response 1, response for the rx test command, 01 52 FC 00 means the test command response is Success.

You are not able to see the statistics report mostly because the peer Tx test is not running correctly.

Please make sure Tx_test command is running on the peer side as mentioned in the thread How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics,how to reset this counter

You can also use our test tool CyBluetool Linux if you are facing any issues on current testing system.

CyBluetool (Linux Installer)

RF Testing on Cypress BT Devices - KBA228303

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

7 Replies
VinayakS_26
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi,

Is it responding to any of the HCI command?

Are you using the BlueZ stack to get attach 43455 BT to the host?

Please attach a  dmesg log as well..

Regards,

Vinayak

Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Vinayak

The BT Modulated RX test command is provide by local module vendor . The vendor FAE can't tell us the correct of test command . I provide the vendor command as below for you reference , Can you tell us reading the correct RX counter value .  thank !!

pastedImage_0.pngpastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

Please refer attached doc for BT RF test commands.

If you are trying to do a connectionless Rx test, please make sure you are running Tx test on the peer side ( Refer How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics,how to reset this counter  )

Thanks,

Anjana

Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Anjana

Why the command set is difference . Us system can't execute the command in you document .

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Hi,

The doc which I provided is in HCI command packet formats.

As per the logs in your response 1, response for the rx test command, 01 52 FC 00 means the test command response is Success.

You are not able to see the statistics report mostly because the peer Tx test is not running correctly.

Please make sure Tx_test command is running on the peer side as mentioned in the thread How to achive packet counter when test BT RX characteristics,how to reset this counter

You can also use our test tool CyBluetool Linux if you are facing any issues on current testing system.

CyBluetool (Linux Installer)

RF Testing on Cypress BT Devices - KBA228303

Thanks,

Anjana

Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Anjana

==> Do you have OGF commend set  document or OGF blue tooth test mode document for reference . Thank !!

0 Likes

Hi,

I am sorry , I don't have a document to share.

Let me know which test you want to do.

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes