Any NVRam documentation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mineronarrow
Level 2
Level 2
Distributor - Arrow(GC)
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Hi

Is there any documentation on NVRam available parameters? I understand NVram is to configure WiFi for best performance. And every module supplier has different NVRam parameters value.

I would like to know what is available to configure, not the value for each parameter.

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution
mineronarrow
Level 2
Level 2
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

Great.  Thanks.

They have a section "NVRAM Content Development " and explained what is in the file.

AN215294 CYW4335 OTP Programming and NVRAM.pdf

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vivek_gunapati
250 replies posted 10 likes given 50 solutions authored

Hi @mineronarrow

Yes it is true that very module supplier has different NVRAM parameters value this is because NVRAM values are based on venders hardware configurations and performance tuning.

Q)I would like to know what is available to configure, not the value for each parameter.

Hope the NVRAM documents in the link will be useful ->  https://www.cypress.com/search-results?as_q=NVRAM you could choose the appropriate document based on the WiFi/BT module.

If you are looking for any performance related issues you could contact your module vendor for more information 

Regards

mineronarrow
Level 2
Level 2
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

Great.  Thanks.

They have a section "NVRAM Content Development " and explained what is in the file.

AN215294 CYW4335 OTP Programming and NVRAM.pdf

0 Likes