1DX wi-fi driver issue with i.MX6ULL

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are using Murata LBEE5KL1DX (BCM4343W) as Wi-Fi module with i.MX6ULL. We have been able to compile BCMDHD driver for this chip inbuilt (in kernel) successfully and are able to use it. But while putting system in sleep mode (echo mem > /sys/power/state), sometimes system refuse to go into sleep mode (Error: mmc1: resource busy -16). We tried to down/up Wi-Fi wlan0 interface but still system refuse to go into sleep mode. We tried to debug this into the code and suspect that this is due to some wake-lock related issue. At some point in time, Wi-Fi driver takes wake-lock (this is different than standard wake-lock being used in Android) and before it unlocks the same, user space application tries to put the system into sleep mode. Any pointer - how use user space application come to know about status of this wake-lock / how can this lock can be unlocked ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
VinayakS_26
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

How often is this error occurring. Could you attach a dmesg log or any other logs that is occurring.

I am guessing that you are following up in the nxp community : Suspend issue with 1DX module from Murata based... | NXP Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
VinayakS_26
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

How often is this error occurring. Could you attach a dmesg log or any other logs that is occurring.

I am guessing that you are following up in the nxp community : Suspend issue with 1DX module from Murata based... | NXP Community

alina123
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

Try for a driver updater tool, I am using an advanced driver updater and it can update all types of drivers.

0 Likes