Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi all, First of all: I am such a novise that I'm almost afaid of posting in this forum. Please have patience with me My experience with assembly cod... Show More
Anonymous
        I have a small home-made board with a CY7C68014A-56PVXC on it. It plugs into my Digilent Spartan-3 FPGA board. I configure EP2 as described in... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I am working on a new design which will use the CY7C68013A together with a FPGA to convert a USB Audio signal into SPDIF signal.   ... Show More
Anonymous
        I have set up EP4 on an FX2 as an IN endpoint, operating in    Full speed mode (USB 1.1). The packet size is set to 64 bytes, and EP4 is confi... Show More
Anonymous
        We are using a CY7C68013A USB controller in a couple of our product. The PC software currently is using a third party driver solution and we w... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I've written a C++ program using CyAPI.lib that alternately writes "AA" and "55" using the Xferdata() method into an isochronous en... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        In AN4051 (Doc No. 001-15284) about the GPIF Flow State feature for    UDMA, there is a strange (to me) quote on page 4 :        "... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi there, I 've made a board just following the schematic in development kit 3686. The difference is My design had only one Flash chip and the... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello.        I have some CY7C64713 (100 terminales) chips and I was looking at the CY3684 USB 2.0 DEVELOPMENT BOARD schematics. But as this c... Show More
Anonymous
        I made a board with CY7C68024 and two memories NAND128W3A2 (from ST). It's designed according to a developement kit from Cypress. When I run a... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.