Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,         i try to run the cypress examples, but i get a java.io.IOException ?    has someone a ideer whats wrong here.    Cannot run program "C:... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 I have two development kits for the PSoC5 (the first touch kit, and the CY8C kit). Both of the development boards have an FX2LP controller on them, w... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=59674 is our application note on how to write USB host application in MAC OS. Looking for feedback on anything more... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hi all,    I'd like to use the CY7C67200 in our design. I saw a linux driver in the mainline.    What is the status of this driver in the mainline ker... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    Here is a quite strange phenomenon which has been confusing me...    Things goes like this:    I feed the Slave FIFO with the external logic FP... Show More
Anonymous
i edit the bulkloop firmware,and edit the td_init() function as follows,but when i use cyconsole to see the pipe info,it shows          "pipe: 0      ... Show More
Anonymous
I have gotten the CyAPI.lib interface working for data transfers in both directions. Right now, it seems that the only way to know if data has been re... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,           I am using Xilinx ML605 board with Cypress CY7C67300. CY7C67300 is configured in standalone mode and communicate with Microblaze (on ... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to establish a communication channel between FX2LP and a FPGA using the Slave FIFO. I use EP4 for this purpose. The configuration is as fo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    For some reason,    I can't use FPGA in my project where I need to use 68013A to conduct USB data transfer.    I use STM32 instead of the FPGA ... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.